Monday, April 18, 2011

RUN350 10KM


Date:17-04-2011
Place:Promontory@Marina Bay,Singapore
Distance:10KM

Before the race i decided to improve my timing.I was in a good condition both physically and mentally.After checking the race route ,i thought this would be a good race, since i was familiar with the route.Coming back to the race Run350 was organized by NTUC Youth for 350 Singapore.

Race flagged off by Singapore Deputy Prime minister Mr.Teo Chee Hean .I started the race briskly, completed the first 2 kilometers in 11 minutes,then i slowed down a bit.I checked breath and the hand movements ,everything was fine.I ran in a consistant pace from 5Km to 9Km, then i slowed down again.The weather was not as good as last week ,it was hot .The final 1km  initially i thought of spriniting then i realized that it was not good as felt like uneasiness in my hand,so i ran in a same pace and finished the race without any injury.To my surprise it was my personal best for 10 Km this year so far.A great run.
The event was organized wonderfully,superb volunteers.I liked the way the old people and kids  participated in this race. 

No comments: