Wednesday, April 14, 2010

StarHub Urban Run 2010

Date :10/04/2010
Venue:Around Esplanade,Singapore
Distance:6.5KM
My bib number:2321
This was my second race of the year but its very different from other races which i ran over 2 years in singapore. This race has nine obstacles over 6.5 KMs.I really enjoyed it but the irritating thing was queue before all the obstacles there was a big queue.I took 68 minutes to complete the race which was more than the time i took to complete my 10KM race without obstacles.Anyhow i had a great time in running with many wonderful people, i saw a father and a son running together, husband and wife , bunch of school kids with their unique approach to the obstacles.

It was a non-competitive run ,so everyone took their own time and enjoyed.I liked the these 2 obstacles 'Sony Ericsson Vivaz Parkour' and 'Adidas Original Superstar'.
There were other competitions also held in the venue .
check this for more details of the event : StarHub Urban Run

No comments: