Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2 States - The story of my marriage

Author :Chetan Bhagat

Another good book by Chetan Bhagat.This is a love story of a boy(Krish) from Delhi(Punjabi family) and a girl(Ananya) from TamilNadu.This is a story about these two and how they are managed to get their parents and relatives approval and blessing.

Two different cultures meets.. the result .. Hilarious .. laugh rite.. Chetan is a master of handling or depicting Indian mindset.. This is not classic but worth reading , i read this book when i was traveling from India to Singapore.. i laughed a lot..

Read it once .. if you like this story telling .. definitely you like Chetan's other books 'Five Point Someone', 'One Night @ Call Center' and '3 mistakes of my life' all these books are worth reading ..

About author

1 comment:

Vimal said...

I'm going to try this book after rading your review.
I have already read "3 Mistakes of My Life" by Chetan Bagat, which became one of my favourite book in my few book.