Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My trip to NTU,Singapore

Date:23/03/2010
Singapore

The purpose of my visit was to get my running t-shirt for Run Round Singapore 2010 organized by NTU.The moment i saw the sign board of Nanyang university,i got excited, wow great roads both sides beautiful trees,rain made the sight even more wonderful, i felt as if i was traveling in some hill station.once i got down from the bus i noticed many foreign faces(not chinese nor malays nor indians), thought they are professors and lecturers.I didn't even ask the way to my destination which is Executive center, the sign board and maps are so clear that no need of any external guidance.
The Executive center itself is a superb building specially the 2nd floor.I stood there wondering about similarities of the buildings which i read in different books,drank cold water still amazed by the surrounding.Once i got the t-shirt, roamed around Art building and tennis courts, i haven't seen any Educational instutions in my life like this before.
I decided to go there once again to see all the different buildings and take some photos.Hope Run Round Singapore will be a good one.Will update on that next week.

No comments: