Monday, May 23, 2011

Passion Run 2011


This is my second Passion run after 2009 ,once again had a great run.The event was bigger, more categories and more runners.The race started exactly at 5:30PM , i started with first wave.Since i had not ran for 9 days i felt little uneasiness for the first 2 kilometers but i met a consistent timing for every kilometers.After the first 5 kilometers , i started to run little faster and maintained the same pace till the end of the race.I was really surprised  at my timing.
I did not stop anywhere though i drank 100 Plus every 2 kilometers.I was amazed at the pace of some of the veteran runners, hats off guys!They motivated me to run little faster after 5 km.It was a perfect race.My body felt better particularly my legs.
Race route, ECP

The race route was one of my favorite place in Singapore the East Coast Park(ECP), running near the sea is something we can not express in words,amazing!Seen many family spending their weekend playing volleyball , skating and swimming, they were our spectators, in this regard Passion run got more spectators after SCMS.
Great after race events, a movie show and lots of activities..PA had done a wonderful job!.

No comments: